United Holding Group: Privacy at a Glance
What types of information does UHG I LLC, d/b/a United Holding Group, collect?
- Information that you voluntarily provide (g., name, contact information, date of birth, account number(s), financial information, login information, etc.), whether submitted by mail, e-mail, telephone, fax or on our website.
- Information about you (g., name, contact information, date of birth, social security number, account number(s), financial information) that is provided to us by others acting on your behalf (such as – your spouse, power of attorney, attorney, or other representative).
- Information about you (g., name, contact information, date of birth, social security number, information from credit applications, original creditor’s account number, balance of account at the time of sale, last payment date, payment records, court records, bankruptcy activity, military/death/probate status, credit information, and correspondence or call recordings with you) that we receive from others (e.g., account portfolio sellers, creditors, collections agencies, law firms, data processing/scrub providers, and other service providers).
- Your interactions with our website (g., IP address, website usage, login information, feedback form information)
How does United Holding Group use your information?
- In connection with our debt acquisition and portfolio management services
- To manage your account
- To monitor, measure and improve our services, as well as our website
- To promote safety and security
- To operate our website
How does United Holding Group share your information?
- As you direct or authorize
- With our service providers, including collections agencies and law firms
- With regulators and law enforcement
- With purchasers of our assets or business
- Click Here or visit us online, at https://uhgllc.com/contact/privacy-policy/.
- Contact us to request a copy at:
United Holding Group
6400 Sheridan Dr., Ste 138
Williamsville, NY 14221